Family Activities For a Sunday Afternoon
There are lots of fun things to do near the Berkeley Fellowship. Here are some ideas for a fun Sunday afternoon.
- Visit the Central Branch of the Berkeley Public Library.
- Explore the UC Berkeley Botanical Gardens.
- Pick arugula from the BFUU garden.
- Climb stairs or take an elevator to the top of the Sather Tower (the clock tower) on the UC Berkeley campus.
- Watch hip hop dancers and other performers practicing their routines in front of UC Berkeley's Zellerbach Hall.
- Ride bikes around Berkeley and through the UC Berkeley campus, which is not crowded on Sundays.
- Go to the Berkeley Flea Market at the Ashby BART station.
- Enjoy the The Buddy Club children’s shows at the Berkeley Jewish Community Center, just a few short blocks away from BFUU.
- Listen to music at Askenaz's "Soggy Sundays Kids' Series."
- Visit the Habitot Children's Museum, open on Sundays from October through March.