SJC Event Co-sponsorshipBFUU Social Justice Committee (SJC) - Events Info Intake Form (2012)
Please be sure that you understand the terms below,because they arethe agreed terms for the event.
There are two ways that you can secure the use of BFUU facilities in working with the SJC to create an event:
(1) Primary Sponsor –You are the event organizer, and SJC partners with you as a co-sponsor.
· You pay only half the normal booking fee
· SJC helps publicize and staff the event
· The SJC collects half of the door
(2) Associate Sponsor –You propose the event, but request the SJC be primary sponsor, and partner with you.
· You do not need to fill out a contract or pay the booking fee
· The SJC collects the full door
· You are expected to help promote the event
As either primary or associate sponsor:
· This form needs to be received by the SJC well in advance of the event (ideally before the 3rd Sunday of the preceding month to get in our newsletter), so we can properly publicize it. We normally meet the 1st & 3rd Sundays @ 12:30 pm in the Benjy Room of the RE Building at 1606 Bonita Ave.
· You are welcome to set up a literature & product table where you can make sales or request donations, all of which go to your organization.
· You must include our name on all publicity: “Social Justice Committee of the BFUU”